Hypnotherapy is centered around working with the unconscious minds to make positive changes. It's becoming more and more recognized as an efficient, safe and natural way to help with many things.
Our minds are split into the conscious and unconscious. The conscious part only accounts for about 10%. It's the thinking part and is limited, analytical, allows us to be aware of our surroundings and make judgements. The unconscious, which is the other 90%, is where all of our memories, habits, experiences and automatic functions are stored. This is what makes it possible for us to do many things at once - driving whilst singing along to a song and thinking about what to have for dinner - all at the same time!
Because our habits and ways of thinking are often so deeply ingrained, if we want to make changes we need to get past our conscious thinking and work with our unconscious. By guiding you into a deeply relaxed, yet highly focused state, you become open to positive suggestions and are able to make those changes with ease.
Hypnotherapy cannot make you do anything you don't want to do. Your unconscious mind takes great care of you and changes are only possible when you are ready and want them to happen.
What can it help with?
Stress and Anxiety
Phobias / fears